Structural Assessment by Measurements (BRIMOS®)
- Measurements at wires, stay cables etc. (force determination, vibration damping, assessment of vibration exposure).
- Planning and dimensioning of cable vibration damping measures (vibration dampers, connecting wires).
- Inspection and approval of vibration dampers by measurements.
- Inspection and assessment of the load-bearing capacity of structures supported by measurements and analyses, in particular by dynamic measurements (industrial buildings, bridges, wind power plants, offshore structures etc.).
- Measurement and assessment of structural vibrations regarding their impacts on the structure and the users (vibration comfort).
- Planning and dimensioning of vibration absorbers (high-rise buildings, towers, pedestrian bridges).
- Assessment of fatigue problems by measurements.
- Structural safety inspection of lamp poles.
- Development and implementation of condition inspection concepts.