Permanentes Messtechnisches Zustandsmonitoring
- Development of monitoring concepts for health monitoring (bridges, industrial buildings, towers, offshore structures, special structures etc.).
- Planning, installation and operation of permanent monitoring systems.
- Data management and data provision for permanent monitoring systems.
- Continuous measurement data analysis, interpretation and assessment of results of permanent monitoring systems.
Fields of Application:
- Permanent health monitoring of structures during their service life.
- Monitoring of excavation, construction and demolition works.
- Permanent function monitoring of road joints, bridge bearings, vibration dampers, vibration absorbers, base-isolation etc.).