For our office in Vienna we are looking for a BIM MANAGER INFRASTRUCTURE (m/f/d) to strengthen our team.
- Involvement in renowned international large-scale projects
- Responsible and main contact person for all BIM aspects of the project
- Coordination and management in interdisciplinary projects (interdisciplinary model coordination)
- Analysis and interpretation of Employer Information Requirements (EIR)
- Creation and processing of BIM execution plans (BEP)
- Involvement throughout all phases of a project
- Coordination of the federated model (supervision, quality control, tracking)
- Preparation of quality assurance reports
- Project acquisition activities (calculation of fee proposals, attendance at hearings, preparation of EIR/BEPs)
- Co-development and implementation of new technologies, office standards and object libraries
- Long-term development in a growing and stable company
- Gross annual salary from € 38,600 for 40 hours per week. Higher payment possible in accordance with individual qualication and experience. Your additional work and your commitment are compensated with time or money.
- Onboarding programme with active mentoring in order to fast-track your start with VCE
- High degree of creative freedom through participation in the corporate strategy in an extremely collegial environment
- Numerous social benefits like health and fitness programme, lunch allowance, etc.
Have we aroused your interest? We would like to get to know you! Please send your application consisting of a covering letter and a curriculum vitae with your professional prole or portfolio via our online form.
LINK . Online Formular
VCE Vienna Consulting Engineers ZT GmbH
Untere Viaduktgasse 2, 1030 Vienna, AUSTRIA