Technologies / Standards / Applications
Technologies have been developed for a competitive and sustainable European industry. This book reports about the state of science and technology in Industrial Safety and Life Cycle Engineering. It covers the following content:
- The new IRIS risk paradigm for industrial risk management
- Life Cycle Engineering for condition assessment and extension of lifetime
- Methodologies for risk identification, assessment and control
- Knowledge and technologies for the quantification of risk and its respective reduction
- Online monitoring and decision support systems to reduce uncertainties in the process
- Pattern recognition in signal processing for monitoring of key performance indicators
- A standardized degradation law and application to various case studies
Innovations that will allow operating Europe’s industry in a safer but as well more economic process are presented.
The book „Industrial Safety and Life Cycle Engineering – Technologies / Standards / Applications“ can be ordered free of charge at VCE (Ms. Nicole Krims-Steiner, email@example.com).